Friday, November 03, 2006

Channel 5 is just totally annoying me. Its one thing ruining national tv with all their godawful local shows, but when they start messing around with Prison Break it starts to get really infuriating. Someone please tell me wth is wrong with Mediacorp. Seriously, its so insulting to the show to play trailers set to songs so.. condescending to the show. They keep playing the trailer on tvmobile every damn time I get on the bus, about Michael and Sara, set to The Frays's How to Save a Life. I mean come on. I know Prison Break's hit mainstream, but do you really have to compromise on the show's already dubious credibility with fucked up music to go along? I mean sure its a pretty good song. Like on its own. Amazingly totally off when you put it together with Prison Break. Ahh. And what is with the cheena voiceover man. Its so so so disgusting I can't take it. Its not like they haven't done enough to destroy the show, what with playing it faster and deleting scenes and all. I'm pretty sure it infringes some sort of law, when you're deleting scenes that can't even be defended as containing offensive material or whatever. Its just so they can squeeze another 93848374384 cheena commercials into the never ending advertisement breaks. Speaking of which, what is up with the cheena commercials ah. Since when did the English channel start having Chinese commercials ah. What Channel 8 not enough now? Am I the only person who gets annoyed when they play Chinese shows on tvmobile? I mean I know we're majority Chinese, but our national language is still Malay and our medium of communication is still English. Is this any way to encourage people to speak better English?


Now that I'm all diatribe-ed out, I'll go memorise some Peribahasa.







Please don't no one arrest me tommorow.

No comments: